Meet and greet the members of Culture Clash in the Randall Lobby after each performance for an informal conversation!
Post-Show Lobby Chats
Pre-Show Lobby Entertainment – SUN, MAR 15 @ 1PMLouden Stearns & The Back Story Band
Join us before showtime as musician and Berklee professor Louden Stearns creates soundscapes and spoken word collages while his students perform jazz and Latin standards.
– Tom Hanks
“The Marx Brothers meet the Rolling Stones.”
–American Theatre magazine
“You laugh, you enjoy, all the while sensing that you’re also seeing something authentic, something important that lurks underneath politics and headlines.”
–Steven Winn, San Francisco Chronicle
- Location: The Jackie Liebergott Black Box at the Emerson/Paramount Center
- Created by: Culture Clash
- Credits: Richard Montoya, Ric Salinas and Herbert Sigüenza
- Ages: 18+
- Running Time: 90 minutes with no intermission
- PLEASE NOTE: This production uses both haze and strobe effects.