The Magic Flute – Post Show Discussion
Keep the celebration going! Join us immediately following the evening performances on Friday, October 24th and Saturday, October 25th for a post-show discussion led by a member of the ArtsEmerson artistic staff.
Formed in Cape Town in 2000 by Mark Dornford-May and Pauline Malefane, and drawing its performers from the townships around that city, Isango’s mission is to create “new work reflecting South African heritage” as well as to reimagine Western theater classics within a South African or township setting. Read more...
- Location: Emerson/Cutler Majestic Theatre
- Created by: Isango Ensemble
- Adapted and directed by: Mark Dornford-May
- Music Arranged by: Pauline Malefane and Mandisi Dyantyis
- Presented by: Eric Abraham & ArtsEmerson
- With Special thanks to: South African Airways-Africa's Most Awarded Airline
- Series: Pioneer, Family
- Ages: All ages
- Running Time: 90 minutes with no intermission