30 Years of Culture Clash...
This past year marks the Culture Clash’s 30th year anniversary as the most prominent Chicano/Latino performance troupe in the country, with work ranging from sketch comedy to drama, to adaptations of Aristophanes, to co-writing Frank Loesser’s long-lost musical Señor Discretion Himself, based on a story by the late Budd Schulberg.
Culture Clash: A Table of Context...
In the populist, political, hit-and-run spirit of tonight’s performance, we offer the following quick snapshots from the people’s encyclopedia, Wikipedia, to orient you to the delirious, daffy, deadly serious world of Culture Clash.
- Location: The Jackie Liebergott Black Box at the Emerson/Paramount Center
- Created by: Culture Clash
- Credits: Richard Montoya, Ric Salinas and Herbert Sigüenza
- Ages: 18+
- Running Time: 90 minutes with no intermission
- PLEASE NOTE: This production uses both haze and strobe effects.